Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance







Hannah, you wait for this time of year almost as much as you do Christmas!  It's the Daddy Daughter Dance!  You told me in advance this year that you wanted a purple dress so a purple dress is what you got!  We found the perfect dress, shoes, and purse for your special night with your daddy!!!  I painted your toes and nails purple and made you a beautiful corsage while daddy took Abigail to the ER because she fell off of her little bike and busted her head open.  I love talking to you about your dance and watch you get so excited to dress up and dance with your daddy.  He loves it as much as you do!  You both had such a good time this year and like every other year you played on the stairs and explored the Civic Center, the same place daddy danced with mommy on their wedding night.  I love you Hannah!  You are such a beautiful daughter to your daddy and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment