Thursday, February 2, 2012

Abigail's MRI






Today was a crazy day because we took you, Abigail, to get your big follow up MRI of your brain!!!  We were very anxious to get this done for many reasons: 1) you having to be put to sleep... 2) did your cyst come back....3) I don't really like going to Atlanta during rush hour.  During the time you were having your MRI I wrote in my journal our entire journey to your brain surgery.  I was again reminded of what a miracle the entire experience was.  God walked us through the entire process step by step just like he did the remainder of that hard year and still continues to do so today.  It is the one consistent thing through it all, He is with us and He has already gone before us.  You were very nervous about the IV but I sang to you and you didn't even feel it!!!  You woke up fine and were ready to eat!  After the MRI we followed up with Dr. Reisner, Eric and I love him so much, and he gave us an amazing report!  Your scan looked amazing and you are a thriving 2 year old sweet girl.  I will forever look back over this experience with your head in awe to Him and also thankful for the sweet times your daddy and I had there.  He would work at night after he tucked you and I in the hospital bed. He is such a sweet man.  I love you Abigail!

P.S. I bought you a cute little jogging suit that you were over the moon about and a man at daddy's work, Ira, bought you some really cool Nike tennis shoes that you could not wait to wake up and wear.  You had your outfit laid out and wore it with great pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment